Every chess master was once a beginner.
- - Irving Chernev -
Chess is the gymnasium of the mind.
- - Blaise Pascal -
Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy
- - Siegbert Tarrasch -
Chess helps you to concentrate, improve your logic. It teaches you to play by the rules and take responsibility for your actions, how to problem solve in an uncertain environment.
- – Garry Kasparov -
Every chess master was once a beginner.- Irving Chernev -
Chess is the gymnasium of the mind.- Blaise Pascal -
Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy- Siegbert Tarrasch -
Chess helps you to concentrate, improve your logic. It teaches you to play by the rules and take responsibility for your actions, how to problem solve in an uncertain environment.– Garry Kasparov -
Why chess emperor
- We teach Chess in a way that your child would want to become a Champion
- We will build them up so that they have self-confidence
- We will not only teach them Chess but we will teach them life skills that they can use for the rest of their lives
- We will teach them how to understand people by their body language, which can be very useful in tournaments or any time in their lives.
- We teach them how to walk away from certain situations that don’t serve any purpose.
- We encourage honesty as well as to live a full and meaningful life.
- We encourage imagination, being silly, loud and being expansive so they are free to tap into their own visions, thoughts and dreams.
- We give importance to emotional intelligence that they need to be with people, how to take responsibility, how to compromise and how to handle challenging situations.
- We teach them how to work in a team environment.
- We teach them self-respect, compassion and to trust their own instincts.
- We teach them that true happiness is connection to self, connection to others and connection to the world.
Pushpini is an awesome coach. Saiish loves playing chess since he started training under her. He doesn't miss a single class or event. Well done Pushpini. Good luck.
Pushpini is a lovely person and reliable, you are secure to give your lovely kids to her for training
My 7 yo son does chess on Thursdays and loves it .
Pushpini is an amazing, patient and knowledgeable teacher! We really appreciate the way she communicates and motivates children.
Since Marky joined the chess club last term, He is enjoying chess very much. It also has built up his confidence. Thank you Miss Pushpini for your wonderful job.